Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame
|A boardgame version of this award-winning PC strategy game. Create a civilization to stand the test of time! The game begins in 4000 BC where the players found a pair of villages of a fledgling people.
Each player's civilization:
* Explores the world around them, discovering resources and the native people that defend them.
* Expands by sending settlers out to create new cities.
* Researches new technologies to gain advantages over the other players.
* Builds unique Wonders of the World.
* Increases the size of their cities (4 sizes from village to metropolis) to increase production.
* Builds military units to defend what's theirs, and to conquer what's not.
|Avg Play Time:||240 minutes|
|Game Mechanics:||Area Movement, Dice Rolling|
|Published By:||Eagle Games, Pro Ludo, Edge Entertainment|
|Members sharing this game: