EBGL.org

Edmonton & Area Board Gaming League
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:33 pm 
2017 League Champion
2017 League Champion

I know it's last minute, but Mission is doing an Valentines day gaming night (Details below), I was planning on attending, after the games of Love Letter, I will likely be playing some other game. Just a heads up and hopefully see some of you there.

Michael

We are hosting a Valentine’s day Love'n Gaming tomorrow night!

From 7pm to around 11 pm our usual drop in gaming session that we host every second Friday will start off with a Valentine’s theme. The room will be decorated with lots of love.
And we’ll have lots of Love Letter to give away, 18 copies in fact!

To win a copy, you need only show up, register, and play any of our open copies of Love Letter between 7 pm and 9 pm. Play as many times as you like, but you only need to play 3 games to qualify for the draw. At 9 pm , if we have had 18 or fewer Love Letter players, everyone gets a copy. If we have had more than 18, we will draw names randomly until they are all given away.

Yet another bonus! The first time you win a game of Love Letter, you will get a very geeky bumper sticker for free!

Some other games with a related theme we will have open and ready to play are:
- Relationship Tightrope
- Men vs Women
- Sync up
- Adam & Eva

After 9 pm, for those who love to play games and would love to stay, I’ll be teaching any interested gamers Kingdom Builder, Bruges, Gravwell, Anomia, and Bakong! Of course, the games library of over 700 titles is available too.

The usual drop in fee of $2 applies, and there is no charge if you have a store membership.

You do not need to show up as couple to play Love Letter. We expect plenty of singles!

Photos will be taken and sent to the games manufacturer, Alederac Entertainment Group. Stores who promote the game Love Letter in some fashion are entered into a contest. If we do well in this contest, we will have a ton of new games for our games library! Regardless, we have over $200 worth of Love Letter games to give away.

Happy Valentine’s day!
Our usual monthly newsletter follows in a week or two.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:24 pm 
League Founder, Organizer
League Founder, Organizer

Thanks for posting, Michael! I hope others take advantage of this event at MFG!